Tuesday 29 March 2022

What is new with you?

 Hello everyone!  

Yes, what is new with you.  I have really let this blog slide.  So much has happened in the last few years.  So much has happened this past year.

I have retired and my husband and I have 'gotten away from it all'.  We moved from Courtice to a wonderful place just outside of Belleville.  I had a knee replacement in June 2021, yes in the middle of COVID.  

I have also had more time to indulge my love of craftiness.  I am fortunate to have some amazingly crafty friends who are so supportive in this indulgence too.  Our group is "the Enablers"  Yup, we help each other along with our crafty habits.  Actually we are all very supportive of each other-that is what crafters are .  

I enjoy scrapbooking and have made many layouts, however, I have recently re-discovered the joy in cardmaking.  I love using incredible stamps and inks and glittery, shiny things and making cards.  I do get joy in mailing my creations to friends and family.  (Not to say that Canada Post doesn't mind either)

So I am going to try to share pictures of past and recent creations to hopefully inspire you.  This is a work in progress so please let me know if you have suggestions for any of my posts or cards, etc  

Thanks so much  and until next time, stay crafty.

This image is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment