Monday 1 January 2024

January Stamp Of The Month! I Woof You!

   We are so excited to share our newest 

Stamp Of The Month -

I Woof You!



This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of January!!
*while supplies last


I used the image and coloured it up to look like our dog. Those hearts remind me of candy hearts from times past.  This image is perfect for Valentine, Anniversary and just because. You can get yours free this month with a $75 order before shipping and taxes.  

Here is some inspiration from our Design Team using the adorable I Woof You stamp set!






We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
January Stamp Of The Month - I Woof You!!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment