Saturday 22 October 2022

Christmas Cards -- Never too Early

 Christmas cards.  For all of the cardmakers out there, there is always a last minute rush to get these done, isn't there.  Even though I try, I sometimes end up getting behind on my card making as well.  

I find that doing the challenges at Kraftin Kimmie  on the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Facebook Friends page, helps me to get my cards done and gives me inspiration to do so.  

I made some cards the last few days I would like to share.  

The first card was made for a "lights" challenge. I used the image from Furry Holiday Wishes, coloured with Copics and accented with Stickles, on glitter paper and Christmas Light Bulb paper.  

This card was for a Shaped Card Challenge.  Another Adorable image coloured with Copics and decorated with gems



The last card is a shaker card and an easel card.  I can just hear the little boy singing along with his dog and cat


These beautiful stamps make such beautiful cards

Check them out and get started with some Christmas cards.

Til next time, 

Happy Creating

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment